Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DIRECT ROUTE COLLECTIONS LIMITED
Activities of patent and copyright agents; other legal activities (other than those of barristers and solicitors) n.e.c.
- Bradford -
Financial Score Check
DIRECT ROUTE COLLECTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DIRECT ROUTE COLLECTIONS LIMITED, located in Bradford, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of patent and copyright agents; other legal activities (other than those of barristers and solicitors) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DIRECT ROUTE COLLECTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Direct Route Collections Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gary Mark AinleyDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Richard PriceDirector2006-01-05 - Present