Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAMBRIDGE ARTS & SCIENCES LIMITED
General secondary education
- Cambridge -
Financial Score Check
CAMBRIDGE ARTS & SCIENCES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CAMBRIDGE ARTS & SCIENCES LIMITED, located in Cambridge, United Kingdom, operates in the General secondary education industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAMBRIDGE ARTS & SCIENCES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cambridge Arts & Sciences Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Harshitkumar Viryashchandra ShahDirector2014-10-22 - Present
Mr Fergus Stuart BrownleeDirector2007-01-04 - Present
Mr Mark StantonDirector2007-01-04 - Present
Ms Jennifer Natalie Kyndon PhillipsDirector2012-11-02 - Present