Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNITED DOMINIONS TRUST LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
Financial Score Check
UNITED DOMINIONS TRUST LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
UNITED DOMINIONS TRUST LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1922 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNITED DOMINIONS TRUST LIMITED
- Trading Name
- United Dominions Trust Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher SuttonDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr David James Stanley OldfieldDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Mr Claude Kwasi Sarfo-AgyareDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Dr Jakob PfaudlerDirector2011-11-01 - Present