Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOLMEN MARTINSONS TIMBER LIMITED
Silviculture and other forestry activities
- Cambridge -
Financial Score Check
HOLMEN MARTINSONS TIMBER LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HOLMEN MARTINSONS TIMBER LIMITED, located in Cambridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Silviculture and other forestry activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1951 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOLMEN MARTINSONS TIMBER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Holmen Martinsons
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mikael Karl Ivar BrannstromDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Kenneth WallinDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Johan Olov HedinDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Keith NicholsDirector2000-01-01 - Present