Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTH ONE TELEVISION LIMITED
Television programme production activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
NORTH ONE TELEVISION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NORTH ONE TELEVISION LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Television programme production activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1988 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTH ONE TELEVISION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- North One Television Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Victoria Jane TurtonDirector2010-09-24 - Present
Mr Neil Irvine BrightDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mrs Victoria Jane TurtonDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr Stephen Roger MorrisonDirector2003-01-08 - Present