Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MIDLAND PIG PRODUCERS LIMITED
Raising of swine/pigs
- Burton On Trent -
Financial Score Check
MIDLAND PIG PRODUCERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MIDLAND PIG PRODUCERS LIMITED, located in Burton On Trent, United Kingdom, operates in the Raising of swine/pigs industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MIDLAND PIG PRODUCERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Midland Pig Producers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Trevor John DigbyDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Joseph Gordon BlackstoneDirector1993-11-01 - Present
Mr James Thomas LeavesleyDirector2003-01-05 - Present
Mr James David LeavesleyDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr John William LeavesleyDirector1998-01-06 - Present
Mr Martin James BarkerDirector1993-11-01 - Present