Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STANFORD SCAFFOLDING LIMITED
- Romford -
Financial Score Check
STANFORD SCAFFOLDING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
STANFORD SCAFFOLDING LIMITED, located in Romford, United Kingdom, operates in the Scaffold erection industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STANFORD SCAFFOLDING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Stanford Scaffolding Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Anthony ReadingsDirector1996-01-06 - Present
Mr Stephen James ReadingsDirector1996-01-06 - Present