Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THURLOW NUNN (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Littleport -
Financial Score Check
THURLOW NUNN (HOLDINGS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THURLOW NUNN (HOLDINGS) LIMITED, located in Littleport, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1951 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THURLOW NUNN (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Thurlow Nunn (Holdings) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jeremy Peter NunnDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mrs Sally Anne TewDirector2005-01-08 - Present
Mr John Geoffrey ThurlowDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Nicholas Paul HallettDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Simon BottomleyDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr James Robert ThurlowDirector2001-01-01 - Present
Mr Philip Harvey AddinallDirector2008-01-01 - Present