Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
M-I DRILLING FLUIDS U.K. LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Aberdeenshire -
Financial Score Check
M-I DRILLING FLUIDS U.K. LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
M-I DRILLING FLUIDS U.K. LIMITED, located in Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- M-I DRILLING FLUIDS U.K. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- M-I Drilling Fluids UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Karin Annette Hoeing-CosentinoDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Ian JackDirector2005-01-01 - Present
Mr Robert Ian ThomsonDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Andrew PopplestoneDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Jim AndrewsDirector2011-01-09 - Present