Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CENTOR INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
CENTOR INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CENTOR INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CENTOR INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Centor Insurance & Risk Management Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr William Michael Maxwell GarnettDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr David Ian StrattonDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Charles James GraingerDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Mr Neil Stewart WaltonDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Paul William FieldDirector2004-01-02 - Present