Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARJON (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED
- Plymouth -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MARJON (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MARJON (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED, located in Plymouth, United Kingdom, operates in the Licensed restaurants industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARJON (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Marjon (South West) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Professor Cara Carmichael AitchisonDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Ms Karen CookDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Dr Juliet Susan Durrant WilliamsDirector2012-01-05 - Present