Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JET-CARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c.
- Hook -
Financial Score Check
JET-CARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JET-CARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Hook, United Kingdom, operates in the Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JET-CARE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Jet-Care International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Guy Jonathan GlassDirector2001-01-07 - Present
Mr David Edward GlassDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mrs Nicola Dorrette SjostromDirector2001-01-07 - Present