Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PIHER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- CHRISTCHURCH -
Financial Score Check
PIHER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PIHER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in CHRISTCHURCH, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PIHER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Piher International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Keith PargeterDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Derek John O'NeillDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Miss Marina Louise ThomasDirector2012-11-02 - Present