Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ASKHAM BRYAN COLLEGE COMPANY LTD
Growing of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds
- YORK -
Financial Score Check
ASKHAM BRYAN COLLEGE COMPANY LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ASKHAM BRYAN COLLEGE COMPANY LTD, located in YORK, United Kingdom, operates in the Growing of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds industry. The company was incorporated in 1993 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ASKHAM BRYAN COLLEGE COMPANY LTD
- Trading Name
- Askham Bryan College Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian John YoudanDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Ian William BrownDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mrs Elizabeth Jane PhilipDirector2007-01-08 - Present