Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TESA TECHNOLOGY UK LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment
- TELFORD -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TESA TECHNOLOGY UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TESA TECHNOLOGY UK LIMITED, located in TELFORD, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1943 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TESA TECHNOLOGY UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Tesa Technology UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alain GalletDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Jan Martin HedmanDirector2009-01-02 - Present