Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NATIONAL GRID PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED
Development of building projects
- London -
Financial Score Check
NATIONAL GRID PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
NATIONAL GRID PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NATIONAL GRID PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- National Grid Property Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mohammed AjazDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Emmanuel David FraserDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Malcolm Charles CooperDirector2011-11-01 - Present