Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HAWLEY PLACE SCHOOL LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
HAWLEY PLACE SCHOOL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HAWLEY PLACE SCHOOL LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Pre-primary education industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HAWLEY PLACE SCHOOL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hawley Place School Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Elaine Veronica SimpsonDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Thomas Macdonald MilnerDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mrs Catherine Ann RobertsonDirector2013-01-07 - Present
WINTERFOLD HOUSE SCHOOL TRUST LIMITED
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE INDEPENDENT GRAMMAR SCHOOL CHARITY TRUST LIMITED
CLIFTON HALL SCHOOL LIMITED
LINCOLNSHIRE Y.M.C.A. LTD
E. IVOR HUGHES EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
CASTLE COURT SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL TRUST LIMITED
WESTBROOK HAY EDUCATIONAL TRUST LIMITED