Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MOUCHEL TRAFFIC SUPPORT LIMITED
Computer consultancy activities
- Surrey -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MOUCHEL TRAFFIC SUPPORT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MOUCHEL TRAFFIC SUPPORT LIMITED, located in Surrey, United Kingdom, operates in the Computer consultancy activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MOUCHEL TRAFFIC SUPPORT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mouchel Traffic Support Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Giles Stewart PearsonDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Paul Adrian RaynerDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Keith Charles JacksonDirector2007-01-02 - Present
Mr Jeremy Francis WrayDirector2007-01-02 - Present