Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NATIONAL CAR PARKS LIMITED
Other service activities incidental to land transportation, n.e.c. (not including operation of rail freight terminals, passenger facilities at railway stations or passenger facilities at bus and coach stations)
- London -
Financial Score Check
NATIONAL CAR PARKS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
NATIONAL CAR PARKS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other service activities incidental to land transportation, n.e.c. (not including operation of rail freight terminals, passenger facilities at railway stations or passenger facilities at bus and coach stations) industry. The company was incorporated in 1931 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NATIONAL CAR PARKS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- National Car Parks Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gordon Ian Winston ParsonsDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr William David George PriceDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mrs Joanne Lesley CooperDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew BellDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Jonathan Paul ScottDirector2010-01-02 - Present