Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MISCO COMPUTER SUPPLIES LIMITED
- Gerrards Cross -
Financial Score Check
MISCO COMPUTER SUPPLIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MISCO COMPUTER SUPPLIES LIMITED, located in Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1985 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MISCO COMPUTER SUPPLIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Misco Computer Supplies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Lawrence Philip ReinholdDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Bruce Jay LeedsDirector1991-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard Brian LeedsDirector1991-11-02 - Present
Mr Robert Alan LeedsDirector1991-11-02 - Present
Send a request to the profile owner to join so you can edit company data.Join Profile