Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TENNANT UK CLEANING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- Glasgow -
Financial Score Check
TENNANT UK CLEANING SOLUTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TENNANT UK CLEANING SOLUTIONS LIMITED, located in Glasgow, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1965 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TENNANT UK CLEANING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Tennant UK Cleaning Solutions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Yves Antoine Andre Henri Cornelius DeryckeDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr Patrick Joseph O'NeillDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Ms Heidi Marie WilsonDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr Nicholas William HayesDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Stuart William WinshipDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Thomas PaulsonDirector2012-01-09 - Present