Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FEMCARE - NIKOMED LIMITED
Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies
- ROMSEY -
Financial Score Check
FEMCARE - NIKOMED LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FEMCARE - NIKOMED LIMITED, located in ROMSEY, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies industry. The company was incorporated in 1988 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FEMCARE - NIKOMED LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Femcare - Nikomed Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Olson RichinsDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Kevin Leighton CornwellDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Brian Lee KoopmanDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Paul Michael HillDirector2014-01-02 - Present